We all know college is an exciting experience, but let’s take a minute to notice the under-appreciated reasons college is the bees knees. These less than obvious perks make the college life so much more bearable.
- you don’t have to drive to your friend’s house because odds are it’s close enough to walk.
- you’re not really an adult yet, let your immaturity run rampant.
- taking four hours of naps between all your classes is socially acceptable
- at the end of the year people give out extra meal swipes, kinda like Santa
- you can use Wal-Mart sacks as trash bags because your dorm trash can is miniature.
- you become more resourceful in your wardrobe choices-because you just really don’t have time for laundry at the moment.
- If you can reach your laptop, fridge, microwave, and snacks at the same time you’re really doing something right.
- the “I can eat whatever I want as long as I drink some water” mentality, because you have to be healthy right?
- you can watch 5 hours of Netflix without it being labeled as an issue
- fast food at 3am, because that really hits the spot.