Maybe I am a complete weirdo (versus the slight weirdo I know I am) but I don’t understand how people say tanning in a tanning bed is “relaxing”. I’m never relaxed. I cannot for the life of me shut my head off for two seconds. So here are the thoughts I think while tanning and I hope i’m not the only one.
- wait did I lock the door?
- I wonder what i’d look like with skin cancer? (vividly picture something scary)
- will I get skin cancer when I have a family?
- why can’t white and fat be in like it used to
- yep my butt cheeks are burning, again
- this sounds like a rocket ship
- it’s so creaky! am I going to crack this thing?
- “bronzer” HAH WHAT A JOKE more like make-it-look-like-I-ate-Doritos-er