I will forever be envious of the people who can do an interview with ease, never feeling the least bit nervous. I am not that person. Even if i’m more than qualified for the position there are just so many things I can’t stand about interviews.
- SO much eye contact
- why on earth do you need to know a “fun fact”
- yes my resume has a light pink on it, stop being weird about it
- i have little hands so handshakes are just weird
- i know your smile is fake dude
- yes i do have questions
- okay i’m not dying stop looking at the clock